Monday, August 3, 2009

I had a dream the other day that my ex boyfriends childs mother wanted me to take care of thier baby..........

In the dream she called me from a restricted number she called me and asked me to babysit the baby and i agreed to it... in the dream i picked up the baby and the baby and i went for a to the mall and we were looking for shoes for my friends wedding... i bought the shoes and went home.. when i got home i recieved another phone call on my sisters phone from my ex's baby's mother and she asked me to come over because she got her tooth pulled out... I asked her if it was her front tooth and she said yes... i left the baby with my mother and i went to her house in the dream she ( my ex's baby's mother) was wearing a t shirt and a panty... and she my self and some stranger were all sitting on the bed... i didn't see her tooth that was pulled out but knew it was out. i did tell her to put some clothes on... she laughed... she looked at me and told me that my ex doens't love her he's only with her because she very sexually free with him. and she knows he doens't love her.. weird dream...eh!

I had a dream the other day that my ex boyfriends childs mother wanted me to take care of thier baby..........
Yeah pretty weird.





Since this is in the religion section I pray that you would be blessed with a real "Godly" husband directed to you from God!
Reply:this might be helpful


http://spirita.blogspot.com/



books b

No comments:

Post a Comment