Monday, August 3, 2009

Looking for the most comfortable black dress shoes for a child?

My son has lots of dressy outfits. Now that they weather is cooler I would like to dress him in them once in a while. I'm looking for some black dress shoes that are confortable, but feel more like a tennis shoe. I would love to find some shiny black ones.





Please don't repond with try Wal-Mart, Pay-Less, Ebay ect to get a quick 2 points. I'm wondering if you know of the brands from experiance. Links to them would be nice or just the type your baby or toddler wears.

Looking for the most comfortable black dress shoes for a child?
We always get Stride Rite because they properly fit a child in shoes before purchase and they are so darn adorable.
Reply:Stride Rite



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment