Saturday, July 25, 2009

Baby Phat Icona Pump?

Hello, there are are pair of shoes that I'm dying to buy. They are by baby phat. I have checked my stores around my way, but they dont have them. I have checked online and either they are sold out (fingerhut) or they are not in my size (ebay). Does anyone know where I can find these online or who may be selling them? Im looking for them in either a size 9, 9.5 or 10. Thanks a lot.





These are what they look like:





C:\Documents and Settings\Rachel Grier\My Documents\My Pictures\ICONA PUMP BABYPHAT.jpg





If it doesnt come out, you can check them out by typing in "Icona Pump"in yahoo search and it will show a picture.

Baby Phat Icona Pump?
Hey there, check out this site http://www.dealtaker.com/BabyPhat-coupon... They are linked with babyphat and may have what you're looking for and they can save you some money!
Reply:try drjays.com





wide selection in urban wear.. they are based in NY and CA





u might find it there, they have every urban brand apparel



peeling skin sunburn

No comments:

Post a Comment