Saturday, July 25, 2009

Baby shower?

Hope someone can help. I have been invited to a baby shower. Each guess has to write a rhyme on each presents and the new mum will have to guess what is instead if she wants to open the present without doing a forfeit.


I’m Italian and rhyme in English can be very tricky for me.. 


These is the list of presents I bought:


1) Toiletry (baby powder, massage cream, bobble bath, shampoo)


2) Trousers/t-shirt-hat-shoes green and brown colour (mum and dad likes the outdoor then the baby can wear these clothes when they go camping)


3) Pampering products for the new mum


4) Car sign (Superbaby on board)


5) Story book





Anyone good with rhyme can help?

Baby shower?
1- baby will be lovely and clean,


don't forget to use some cream





2- keep me warm in autumn colours,


blend me in with trees and flowers





3 - treat yourself and have a "chill",


full relaxation - without a magic pill





4- notice for other drivers - please beware!


to mak sure that they drive with care





5- lots of lovely pictures and words,


enjoy some wonderful other worlds.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment