Monday, April 20, 2009

I really want these shoes...?

I really want Phat Farms


I remember in like 6th grade they were so awesome everybody had em including me! But i grew out of em cuz i was a 5 but now im like a 6.5 or sumtimes 7, so i gavee them away. But 6th grade was like 5 years ago so yea.


I am looking for them, i like baby phat, but im looking for the shoes with the %26quot;P%26quot; on the side, for those of you that havent heard of them but im sure most ppl havee heard of them.


For women of course.


So can you give me an online site or a place you for sure seen them at cuz I want them bad.


Its not because erbody has them


they dont its just that idk...I like to were what I like to were.


Thanks for your help! ♥


Oh and please not ebay or anything like that. =]


thanks!


te amo!

I really want these shoes...?
u dont need an online site. if u live in vancouver, go to athletes world somewhere like that, im pretty sure they%26#039;ll have them.



nanny agency

No comments:

Post a Comment